UGREEN USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (White)
This is the white version.
– Not supported on ARM-based Windows. e.g. Surface RT or Surface 2.
– Not supported on the Wii U.
– Not compatible with other TV boxes except the Xiaomi Mi Box 3 / S
– Nintendo Switch (no driver needed aka plug and play)
– Chromebook / Chrome OS (no driver needed)
– Xiaomi Mi Box (Android TV box) (no driver needed)
– Windows 10 (no driver needed)
– Windows XP
– Windows Vista
– Windows 7
– Windows 8 / 8.1 (no driver needed)
– Mac 10.6 – 10.8 and macOS 10.11 El Capitan
– Linux kernel 2.6 and later
Driver Download (for Mac/PC/Linux):
Driver needed for; (included on CD or can be downloaded)
Windows 7 / XP / Vista, Mac OS 10.6 – 10.8, macOS 10.11 El Capitan and above, Linux kernel 4.x / 3.x / 2.6.x
Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and network cable.
– Compatible speeds: 10/100/1000Mbps
– The adapter is 100% powered by USB, no separate power needed.
– Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin.
### NOTE for the Xiaomi Mi Box S / 3 ###
– This adapter will only work at 100Mbps on the Mi Box as its ports are only USB 2.0.
– Also, when connecting to a Mi Box, due to weak power supply from the Mi Box, it cannot automatically work after standby for some time, just replug the USB network adapter into Mi Box, and it will start working again.
This adapter uses the AX88179 chipset.